Thursday, April 4, 2013

Feature Friday: Kalki Salvacion's Mr. Pink



I know, I know. It has been 2 weeks since the last entry.  I'm supposed to put this up last week, but I was out of town for the holidays and silly me forgot to bring the material for this post.

I have personally seen how this guy started out with a heavy white fixie almost a year ago, with brakes and all. And now, riding an aggressive Ave Maldea frame with excellent parts, you know it's gotten serious.

I guess you'll really need performance parts if you like riding hard.

And even if it's a week late, it's still a Good Friday.

More pictures and details after the jump.




Frame:
Made in Manila by Ave Maldea 51TT / 50ST OS Hi-ten steel tubes
(75° ST / 73.5° HT / 385mm CS / 50mm BB drop)

Fork/Headset:
Giant Carbon Fork, Aluminum Steerer
Cane Creek S6



Saddle/Seatpost:
San Marco Concor Supercorsa
Kalloy UNO




Crankset/Bottom Bracket:
Miche Advanced Primato 165mm
Miche Primato Track 68x107

Pedals:
Shimano SPD M505

Drivetrain/Cog/Chainring/Chain:
Miche Advanced Primato 48t
14t Steel cog
KMC SS Chain




Handlebars/Stem:
Cinelli Lola Bullhorn 38cm
Cinelli Pista 80mm



 
  
Rims/Hubs/Tires:
H Plus Son Formation Face 32H
Gorilla Hubs, 32H
Vittoria Randonneur (700 x 28c)



No comments:

Post a Comment